Raptivity Presenter

J

Jan :\)

Trying to get my head and a presentation wrapped around the new Raptivity Presenter. It really looks great, and I have been working with it a bit, or trying to, as time allows, which is not as much as I'd like. I have covered all the info and samples on the Raptivity website, but, I still don't fully understand how it works in the PPT presentation. Also, as I understand, it only works in PPT apps, which I rarely use anymore, and does not work with the PPTX.

I was wondering if anyone here has tried it and might have some tips, suggestions, recommendations or maybe an example they have created they might share.

Jan :)

J

Jan :\)

Steve Rindsberg said:
You might want to email them. I met one of their guys at PPTLive; he was
VERY responsive to product questions.

Hi Steve. :)

I have been in personal contact with Bhanwar Singh from Raptivity, and he and Bijoy are indeed very helpful from the Raptivity end. I have gone over all their samples and such and things there are ok, but, was looking for how actual users work with it from the PowerPoint end of things.

Bijoy will be here in San Diego this next week in a training conference, however, I had to leave San Diego Friday due to a family emergency and will be out of town all next week and will not be able to attend. I just thought some of the folks here might have used it and would not mind sharing thoughts/ideas from the PowerPoint aspect.

Jan :)

Ask a Question