Receiving VBSCRIPT Error

B

BSHELL

After accepting somone's timesheet on the Updates menu and selecting Update in the upper Right hand corner I receive the following error

VBScript Error: Microsoft Office Project Web Access 200
You need Microsoft Project Professional 2002 or Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 in order to perform this action
If you are using either of these versions, verify that a correct account for this Project Server has been set up and selected by pointing to Enterprise Options (Tools Menu) and then clicking Microsoft Office Project Server Accounts. If you are unable to start project with the correct account, contact your server administrator to make sure that the enterprise features have been enabled

I have validated that Project 2003 Professional is installed properly. I am able to open using my account. I am able to perform all functions except for processing updates. The accounts work fine and enterprise features have been enabled

HELP!

Thank

Brian

Ask a Question