Reminders notifications not popping up

Reaction score
0I have just installed an exchange server hosted by network solutions.

Outlook reminders have stopped popping up on my desktop, and when I start Outlook I get the "problem reading one of your reminders" error message in the bottom right hand of the screen .

I have extensively researched this issue and no success. I cannot install any of the hotfixes that supposedly fix this issue as they are not seeing expected version

I have tried everythin including the \cleanreminders, \resetfolders, commads as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook and cached and not cached mode.

Have used Mfc mapi and deleted reminders folder. Reminders correctly set in Outlook, and have deleted and rescheduled all appointments, holidays and tasks

No second .pst files in use.

The reminders do pop up on my exchange enabled android phone, but not on my computer or my laptop.

OS is Vista with all updates

Office 2007 sp3 and outlook 2007 with all updates.

Please any help greatly appreciated.

TIA!

John

Reaction score
Further info: The reminders do not work on my windows 7 - outlook 2007 laptop either.

Last night I tried creating new profile and reminders did work for one short time until outlook shut down and restarted then they stopped working again.

does that offer a clue??

Ask a Question