Infopath

In my environment, we need to enter field values using "(C)". However,
when IP detects that (C), it converts it to the copyright symbol
(which is the circle with the c inside). is there any way to stop IP
from doing that?

thanks!

W

Waylon Terry

Try hitting Ctrl+Z directly after the space and it should undo the auto symbol formating.

I was getting the same thing on one of my forms in which it needed a classification of Confidential represented as a (C). Above suggestion works for me. Good luck.

W

Waylon Terry

Try hitting Ctrl+Z directly after the space and it should undo the auto symbol formating.

I was getting the same thing on one of my forms in which it needed a classification of Confidential represented as a (C). Above suggestion works for me. Good luck.

W

Waylon Terry

W

Waylon Terry

W

Waylon Terry

Ask a Question