Reporting and Analysing Administrative Time

P

Projectability

I am having "fun" trying to generate a Data Analysis view to report and analyse the amount of time resources have booked to Administrative time items such as vacation, sick leave etc over a defined time period. This requirement has emerged several times with clients and I am sure is a fairly common requirement amongst users.

I know the timesheet header now includes a count of certain values for the individual to have some kind of "ready-reckoner" as to how much time they have booked to these items.

Any assistance in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

--
Dominic Moss

Projectability - Helping People achieve more with Microsoft Project

Check the Downloads section on our Website for useful documents on both Project Management and Microsoft Project

www.projectability.co.uk

Why not subscribe to our monthly newsletter for hints tips and views

http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001WVdpo956d6lHqIISFtfgVw==

P

Projectability

I have managed to work through an example that now answer my own question and am able to produce Data Analysis reports showing resource vacations.

If anyone would like a copy of my factsheet covering this please check the Project Server 2007 download library on my Website for a copy of the document - it is entitled "How to Manage and Report Resource Vacations"

--
Dominic Moss

Check the Downloads section on our Website for useful documents on both Project Management and Microsoft Project

www.projectability.co.uk

http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001WVdpo956d6lHqIISFtfgVw==

I am having "fun" trying to generate a Data Analysis view to report and analyse the amount of time resources have booked to Administrative time items such as vacation, sick leave etc over a defined time period. This requirement has emerged several times with clients and I am sure is a fairly common requirement amongst users.

I know the timesheet header now includes a count of certain values for the individual to have some kind of "ready-reckoner" as to how much time they have booked to these items.

Any assistance in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

--
Dominic Moss

www.projectability.co.uk

A

agilbro

Hello there,

I tried to download the document, but it seems to be locked for editing
somehow.

Ask a Question