Resizing of Custom Shapes

R

rbaldie

I am new to this news group, being driven here by an inability to get a newly created from scratch network equipment master shape to properly resize and keep all of the text and grouped objects proportional. I have used the several Cisco network stencil Shapesheets as a guide for adding settings and formulas to my stencil shape, and made sure that the Format > Behavior, Protection, 1D/2D settings, etc. are the same.

All to no avail, I am missing something very fundamental I am sure, but so far have not been able to find any answers on web sites or blogs, so I am coming to you, the experts for an answer. The master drops on a sheet fine, with all details intact, when the image is resized smaller, a reduction in length, all of the text stays the same, even though the formulas for resizing are in place and the objects compress in the width but not the height, even though those formulas as also in place. Need help or advice

Randy

Ask a Question