restore "view" menu in excel 2008

L

lawgrrl

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I was customizing my menus and somehow managed to delete the "view" menu, which makes it hard to do a lot of things including getting the view menu back. I have gone through the help file of excel and all the information for resetting and customizing toolbars requires going through the view menu, which is what I'm missing. I have also looked through the other questions in this forum that relate but again, none have worked to solve my problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Gail

C

CyberTaz

Control/Right-Click a toolbar to gain access to the Customize... dialog
through the contectual menu. Then select the name of the Menu Bar & hit the
Reset button.

L

lawgrrl

Spectacular. It's knowing the little tricks that can cut hours out of the day.
Thanks Bob!!!

T

treefrogcreative

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I was customizing my menus and somehow managed to delete the "view" menu,which makes it hard to do a lot of things including getting the view menu back. I have gone through the help file of excel and all the information for resetting and customizing toolbars requires going through the view menu, which is what I'm missing. I have also looked through the other questions in this forum that relate but again, none have worked to solve my problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Gail

Thank you!!!!! I was having the same problem, lost my EDIT and VIEW menus.

Ask a Question