S.Y.M. Wong-A-Ton .... PLEASE HELP, I Need your INFOPATH 2013 COOKBOOK 2

Reaction score
I am an InfoPath developer and required HELP in one of my projects that is pending for a while now. After wandering the internet for solution, i stumbled on S.Y.M. Wong-A-Ton's INFOPATH 2013 COOKBOOK 2 121 Codeless Recipe for SharePoint and discovered that Recipe 92: Submit rows of a repeating table to a SharePoint list is the WAY OUT. I was very happy reading through the list of recipes and glad that someone like S.Y.M. Wong-A-Ton exists.

My issue is that I tried to buy the book from Amazon since 3 weeks ago but its just getting complicated as fund was not deducted from the account and delivery date escalated to every other week. I'm really pressed with time and its that functionality (Submit rows of a repeating table to a SharePoint list) that's holding the project back for over a month now. Can you or anyone please direct me to another bookstore that actually HAVE it and CAN deliver to me in a day or two. I'm really pressed on the resolution. Its quite frustrating when you have a problem and you see the solution to the problem and you have the fund to resolve it and its seeming insurmountable somehow. S.Y.M. Wong-A-Ton and every other member should PLEASE HELP!

I can be reached on [email removed by admin]

This is an SOS cry-out!

BISIJACOBS, A moment ago

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question