saving audio changes in custom animations etc

T

tlf

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Thanks, this is a great site.

Your threads so far have enabled me to work out how to embed some audio in a presentation that I am doing.

I converted some MP3 audio, to WAV and made sure it was under the 50000 limit, and it has embedded successfully.....THANKS....

Anyway, I am trying to establish how long the tracks play for and have been playing with the custom animation......I have managed under MediaOptions to select the appropriate number of slides for it to play, and under somewhere else I selected Automatic start up.

My problem is that after I save it, that when I go back in, the Auto Start up isn't there, and the number of slides the audio needs to run for has changed back all by itself.

Somtimes it changes, but sometimes it doesn't, or it just goes back to the top box which is just to play for the one single slide.

Do I need to save these changes a special way?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Ask a Question