N

newstartnan

trying to save presentation to floppy but I get message saying "disk is
full." Don't know how to burn a disk. Can anyone help me? I'm trying to sell
my house and need to make these flyers.

Thanks.

N

neurofungus

1. How big is the presentation? Are you really saving to a floppy disk? It only holds about 1.4MB at it's highest. Most PPT's are at least 2MB on average (with pictures)

2. Anyway, you can save to your desktop and try copying onto your disk. I recommend a USB jump drive (1GB will run you about $15-$20) or simply e-mail the file to a Kinkos where they can print these flyers for you.

3. Burning - On your desktop, simply hold the "control" button and click on your desktop. Select "New Burn Folder". Move the file into that folder, insert a blank CD-R into the drive. Once the blank CD is in the drive, double-click on the "Burn Folder" and on the top right of the window is a little button that says burn. Click and follow instructions.

Thats it!

Hope this helps

J

Jim Gordon MVP

1. How big is the presentation? Are you really saving to a floppy disk? It only holds about 1.4MB at it's highest. Most PPT's are at least 2MB on average (with pictures)

2. Anyway, you can save to your desktop and try copying onto your disk. I recommend a USB jump drive (1GB will run you about $15-$20) or simply e-mail the file to a Kinkos where they can print these flyers for you.

3. Burning - On your desktop, simply hold the "control" button and click on your desktop. Select "New Burn Folder". Move the file into that folder, insert a blank CD-R into the drive. Once the blank CD is in the drive, double-click on the "Burn Folder" and on the top right of the window is a little button that says burn. Click and follow instructions.

Thats it!

Hope this helps

Hi,

It's nice to see new people joining in and answering questions with
excellent advice.

Welcome!

-Jim

--
Jim Gordon
Mac MVP

MVPs are independent experts who are not affiliated with Microsoft.

Visit my blog
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-i7JMeio7cqvhotIUwCzaJWq9

Ask a Question