Secondary horizontal axes

F

fore22

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I am trying to plot data using a scatter chart on a secondary horizontal axis. Plotting a secondary vertical axis has been no problem, but for the life of me I cannot get the secondary horizontal axis option to work.

I know from reading several posts that others have had this problem, but there have been no reply's or suggestions to circumvent this problem.

It could be that I am doing it wrong, but I've messed around with it for long enough I am starting to doubt it. Anyhow, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

F

fishdoc

me too! I am an oceanography professor, and have been unable to find a way to plot data where I have two series (e.g., nitrate and phosphate) against depth, when using depth as a Y axis (as all oceanography graphs do). I have had to start recommending mac users (about half my classes) stick with the older version and not upgrade, since they really cannot complete the assignments with the new office.

Is this me being dopey? Or did they really remove that ability?

Ask a Question