Selecting And Exporting A Single Record From A Form With Calulated Fields

Reaction score
Hello,

I need to export a record from a form to excel. Normally I would just just create a query to pull the info from the necessary table(s), and then export that to excel, except in this case I have a calulated field. When ever I try to include the calulated field and run the query it opens a pop up message asking me for the value for each variable in the calulation.

I have poseted my code below. I've converted it to SQL because I thought it might be easier to read.

In this script
ID# = TS

SELECT [HI Fees & Costs_local].TS, [HI Fees & Costs_local].Trustee_Fee, [HI Fees & Costs_local].Litigation_Guarantee, [HI Fees & Costs_local].Statutory_Mailings, [HI Fees & Costs_local].Publication, [HI Fees & Costs_local].Service, [HI Fees & Costs_local].Posting, [HI Fees & Costs_local].NOS_Recording, [HI Fees & Costs_local].Rescission_Recordings, [HI Fees & Costs_local].Assignment_Recording, [HI Fees & Costs_local].Postponements, Sum(
.[HI Fees & Costs_local].[Trustee Fee]+
.[HI Fees & Costs_local].[Litigation Guarantee]+
.[HI Fees & Costs_local].[Statutory Mailings]+
.[HI Fees & Costs_lomecal].[Publication]+
.[HI Fees & Costs_local].[Service]+
.[HI Fees & Costs_local].[Posting]+
.[HI Fees & Costs_local].[NOS Recording]+
.[HI Fees & Costs_local].[Rescission_Recordings]+
.[HI Fees & Costs_local].[Assignment_Recording]+
.[HI Fees & Costs_local].[Postponements]) AS Total1, [HI Fees & Costs_local].[FC_NOD], [HI Fees & Costs_local].[Good_to_NOD]
FROM [HI Fees & Costs_local]
WHERE ((([HI Fees & Costs_local].TS)=[Forms]![HI_FC_Total1]![TS])); 'HI_FC_Total1 is the Form I'm trying to pull the ID/TS# From

Thank you in advance, and please let me know if you need more details on anything!!

David92595

Reaction score
In the calculated fields you are not including the table name. Include the table name you should not get the prompts

Ask a Question