Shape Fill Help

Reaction score
Hi
Sorry I am not good with computers so not sure if this is an easy fix

I am trying to add photos into shape fill but it is filling my photos to the wrong way up and I can not move the photos?

At work we take photos with the camera portrait and they are saved in the files that way but when I go shape fill with picture it is filling my rectangle shape with the photos rotated off to the side? I can rotate the shape and photo together but then my rectangle shape is landscape but I want my shape and photo to be portrait?

Is there any easy way to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Lesley

macropod

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Make sure your photos have the correct orientation (by opening them in a picture viewer/editor) before importing them.

Reaction score
T
Make sure your photos have the correct orientation (by opening them in a picture viewer/editor) before importing them.

Thanks for getting back to me

I think I did this but I think I see what the problem is I just need to work out how to fix it . Some photos are ok others are not and it looks like the ones in the file I took on iPhone are working the right way as they are thumbnails and the ones that aren’t working were taken off camera sd card so something to do with the size

macropod

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Word won't arbitrarily reorient your photos, so any that aren't correctly oriented when they're inserted, weren't
correctly oriented beforehand.

Ask a Question