Shared notebook not showing authors and changes on ink

Reaction score
Hello,
I run Onenote on my tablet PC and on a destop computer. The desktop computer is sharing the notebooks that are on the tablet PC. Each instance of Onenote is configured with a different username/initials. The syncing and sharing is working perfectly. I recently upgraded to Onenote 2010 and was excited about the versioning and additional edit tracking features however, it doesn't seem to work with ink'd content.

If on the tablet I write something on a notebook page, what I write shows up on my desktop program but it is not highlighted with the author and isn't flagged as a change. But if I type something in the notebook page, the sync'd desktop program shows the mark next to it with the change initials and the highlighting of the notebook, section and page all work as well as marking the edits as read; all works as expected. Vice versa works also (typing on desktop and seeing the author and edit marks on the tablet PC).

I'm looking for feedback on this behavior. Has anyone seen this? Do I have something not set up incorrectly? Is it a known issue?

thanks for reading,
PK

Ask a Question