sharing calendars via exchange

N

ndowne

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Hi,

I raised a ticket with my current email provider. See below:

Hello there,

I'm trying to set up calendar sharing via Microsoft entourage 2008

I've set up permissions on mailboxes for the users I want to allow to view and be able to view their calendars but when I try to access their calendars I get the following message

'Entourage could not find a mailbox for the user xxxx'

The response was:

I'm afraid because of the way that Entourage communicates with Microsoft Exchange, calendar sharing is not possible.

Is this correct? is there any other way of sharing calendars via entourage 2008? were a small company who needs to view each others calendars so i need to find a way to fix or away arouund it.

any help is much appreciated

Thanks
N

Y

Yukon

I don't have the answer, but I would really like to hear one.
I am in a similar situation, we are small firm, there are three of in the office that would actually like to have full and complete access to each other's accounts (inboxes and calendars) and I can not figure it out, and our technical guy isn't MAC savvy, so any help or suggestions, I would love to hear as well.

M

macbofh

What version of Office 2008 are you using? In my situation (Microsoft Online & Office 2008 Business Edition) i installed the EWS version and could not share inboxes and calendars with entourage. With Outlook 2007 clients it worked perfectly. This morning when i tried entourage again i could suddenly open a shared calendar.
Tomorrow i will try to diagnose this problem.

Ask a Question