Snake pre-defined range from multiple worksheets.

R

richard

Hi All,

I was impressed with the snake code for printing from a long column within one sheet (Snakecols - David McRitchie), but I was hoping some one could shed some light on how to achieve printing/scripting a predefined range (ie A1:J16) from multiple worksheets to a Summary Page.

This range is from a template sheet and copies to a new Worksheet with its own unique label (ie A, B, C, D, etc).
Within the range there are formatted cells and and an image(wmf) for presentation, which later relate to another page for calculations. Data is entered into some or all cells in this Range.

I would like to have these Unhidden worksheets(range) collate and print a grid of 2 x 6 on an A4 page. Having them collate onto the new worksheet (ie.Summary Page) would be good also, and print from there.

Any thoughts of where I could find info about this or will I need to rethink my setup? I have scoured google but find Im coming short with complete answers :)

Cheers
Richard

Ask a Question