Sorting personal templates alphabetically in Office 365 for mac OS?

Reaction score
I use about 100 templates in Office 365. However, when I create a new document from the Personal templates, the templates appear in some bizarre order.

In Office 2011 one could put them in folders which you could browse in the template window. This made looking for a template a dream. I do not seem to be able to do this in 365.

So next best thing would be to have them organised alphabetically, since I normally know which template I want by name.

Is there any way to do this in Office 365 for mac OS?

Or any suggestion to solve this dilemma.

Thanks

PS I posted by accident in the Word forum (before i saw this one) I put a not there to that effect.

Reaction score
Tap the table, then tap the column letter above the column containing the data by which you want to sort.

Tap Sort, then tap one of the following:

Sort Ascending: Sort the data, either in alphabetical order (A to Z) or by increasing numerical values.

Sort Descending: Sort the data in reverse alphabetical order (Z to A) or by decreasing numerical values.
hope it helps.

Reaction score
What about Word for Mac? The personal templates appear in a gallery, not a table. How can I sort the templates in Word for Mac?

Ask a Question