switching between Presenter Tools and Slide Show

H

humanengr

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

How does one switch directly from Slide Show directly to Presenter Tools without escaping to Normal first?

I seem to have found a way using the trackpad on a MacBook to go from Presenter Tools to Slide Show. I don't see any documentation on that navigation method; and it is inconsistently repeatable, so I'm not quite sure what motion is invoking the navigation.

Thanks

A

Andrew Planck

I have also "found the way" but it is a major nuisance. I was preparing to do a PowerPoint presentation using Presenter Tools and all of a sudden, when I used the trackpad to move my arrow from the thumbnail images of the slides on the left onto the main image of the current slide, the program would switch to Slide Show and all of my notes which I speak from became unavailable. This is a major problem since I can't speak without my notes. Fortunately by fumbling around, shutting down the program, rebooting, etc. I was able to get Presenter Tools to behave, but this is a major concern. If this happens while I'm giving a presentation I'm up the creek! Suggestions, anybody?

Thanks,
Andrew

humaneng wrote:

08-Oct-09

Version: 200
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard
Processor: Inte

How does one switch directly from Slide Show directly to Presenter Tools without escaping to Normal first

I seem to have found a way using the trackpad on a MacBook to go from Presenter Tools to Slide Show. I do not see any documentation on that navigation method; and it is inconsistently repeatable, so I am not quite sure what motion is invoking the navigation

Thanks

Previous Posts In This Thread:

Version: 200
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard
Processor: Inte

How does one switch directly from Slide Show directly to Presenter Tools without escaping to Normal first

I seem to have found a way using the trackpad on a MacBook to go from Presenter Tools to Slide Show. I do not see any documentation on that navigation method; and it is inconsistently repeatable, so I am not quite sure what motion is invoking the navigation

Thanks

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
Using the Microsoft ODBC.NET Provider with RTM
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...10-8e80f4b2ba59/using-the-microsoft-odbc.aspx

Ask a Question