Sync Services Error

M

mayday

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

Everything was working until I upgraded my iphone to 3.0. Now I am receiving Microsoft Error Reports in Entourage, " Microsoft Sync Services has encountered a problem and needs to close..." Under details there is an "Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS". I am not sure how to fix this.

Thanks

G

gingeradams

Everything was working until I upgraded my iphone to 3.0. Now I am receiving Microsoft Error Reports in Entourage, " Microsoft Sync Services has encountered a problem and needs to close..." Under details there is an "Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS". I am not sure how to fix this.

Thanks

Same situation here. Cannot use Entourage at all - error message pops up every 8 seconds when Entourage is running. SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!

H

hmpost

I am experiencing a similar problem that I cannot sync with the iPhone. Spent 2 hours online with Apple Care and they couldn't solve the issue.
The iPhone with OS 3 syncs from iCal, but iCal cannot sync with Entourage

K

Kerry

I am experiencing a similar problem that I cannot sync with the iPhone. Spent 2 hours online with Apple Care and they couldn't solve the issue.
The iPhone with OS 3 syncs from iCal, but iCal cannot sync with Entourage

If you scan this forum or Mactopia there are a lot of issues with sync
services and Entourage. it can be nasty. I've now found that it is not
only Entourage as I just bought Contactizer Pro and they are having
trouble with sync services and are abandoning this architecture. if
you use the Apple apps you will find you have little no problems.

Ask a Question