Table "Missing Information:Out of Date" in Object Dependencies

Reaction score
I inherited an Access 2007 database that is using ODBC links to a back-end MySQL database to a remotely hosted site. During my discovery phase of this database I ran the "Object Dependencies" tool for a linked table and some of the results state "Missing Information: Out of Date". Can anyone help me understand what that means? What's out of date? What's missing? When I click on the hyperlink "Out of Date" all I get is a generic Access Help module. The ODBC link is good, and I can get live data just fine. I ran the Linked Tables updater just for the hell of it but it didn't change anything.

Reaction score
I would attach a screenshot but this forum's file limits will not allow me to attach a .doc or .bmp that's of a usable size.

Reaction score
If you are getting "missing out of date" table error then it might be possible that your database have been damaged and it needs repair.

Reaction score
ODBC table "Missing Information..."

There is the possibility that the tables the ODBC driver is linked to have been changed in some way. So under Database Tools, use the Linked Table Manager. Select all the tables and then click OK. That will refresh all the links, picking up any changes to the the format of the backend tables.

Then try whatever you were doing again.

Ask a Question