Text? What text?

Reaction score
Well, well. It's just like taking my car to the mechanic. As soon as I seek help with text not forming or forming erratically the problem is fixed. Or is it only fixed on Office Forums?

It's certainly been the case that when I've begun typing no text or only the first two characters show on the screen or show after anything between 3 & 10 seconds. Or some characters that I'll swear I didn't type appear on screen, sometimes in places where I wouldn't want them even if they were the characters I'd typed.

Yikes!

The problem has been in Word & Outlook. I'm too scared to see if the problem has infected very program on my computer.

Reaction score
Looks like it's becoming serious. I successfully typed a sentence in another forum to which I belong then all typographical hell broke loose again.

Reaction score
Folks, I believe I've fixed the problem! I removed the Logitech Unifying receiver from the lower USB port on the front of my computer & plugged it into a higher USB port. It seems this sent the wireless signal signal from the Unifying receiver to the wireless keyboard above instead of through a docoment holder which I thought was out of the way of the signal but apparently was not. So far, so good!

Ask a Question