Time zone issue with calendar invites sent to iCal users

M

mercury613

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange We're using Entourage 2008 (latest patch) in conjunction with Exchange 2003. We're on the West Coast in the U.S. When we send calendar
invites to one of our employees in Zurich who uses iCal, they always show the wrong time, e.g., an invitation for 9am PST will show up in
his calendar at 9am Zurich time rather than being automatically adjusted for the time difference.

I've seen postings about this issue but have not seen a resolution. Any suggestions?

(All users are on Intel Macs running OS X 10.5.8.)

Many thanks.

P

Pawan Kapoor

If this issue is happening only with the single instance meeting then here
is the cause http://support.microsoft.com/?id=925376

Pawan

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange We're using Entourage 2008 (latest patch) in conjunction with Exchange 2003. We're on the West Coast in the U.S. When we send calendar
invites to one of our employees in Zurich who uses iCal, they always show the wrong time, e.g., an invitation for 9am PST will show up in
his calendar at 9am Zurich time rather than being automatically adjusted for the time difference.

I've seen postings about this issue but have not seen a resolution. Any suggestions?

(All users are on Intel Macs running OS X 10.5.8.)

Many thanks.

M

mercury613

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the issue happens with all invitations, not just single-occurrence. Also, our situation does not match the conditions explained in the "Symptoms" portion of the page. I don't think it's the same issue.
> If this issue is happening only with the single instance meeting then here
> is the cause http://support.microsoft.com/?id=925376Pawan
> style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
> < title=&quot;mailto:[email protected]
CTRL + Click to follow link&quot;

Ask a Question