Too many calendars listed (and Contacts lists)

A

agudodan

Since upgrading to O'2003 (using W'XP), the left side of of my screen has too many calendars listed. At first there were three: one I use and two with nothing in them, so, I deleted two blank ones so I'd have more room for the monthly full calendars above to show, but they keep coming back. Also there are an increasing number listed as well above. I only use one calendar. How can I a) get rid of the extras without risking deletion of key data in the one I use and keep? and b)prevent additional calendar listings from coming back
Incidentally, this is also happening with Contacts. I have now about 6 different lists of contacts. Same questions for that, if you can help in this Newsgroup
Thank you,

D

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Are they named Calendar1, Calendar2 etc? Does anyone open your calendar and
contacts folders from their mailbox? If so, you need to remove permission to
create folders. (right click on the folders and choose Properties, then
permissions.

A

agudodan

No, no one else uses this computer and i'm not networked. Any other ideas how they came back after i deleted or removed them

any thoughts about too many Contacts listed? there are now 6, one is Contacts1, another says its contacts in the perosnal Folders and one is Contacts 1 in Personal folders

Ask a Question