Turning off Presenter tools

R

Robomatic

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Power PC

I have seen this same question asked before without an answer. How do you turn off Presenter Tools so that it doesn't "take over" the second monitor. I want to play my Powerpoint presentation in my main monitor but still be able to access other applications or files in my second monitor. There isn't an obvious way to do this.

Thanks

G

Guy H. Tuttle

I have seen this same question asked before without an answer. How do you turn off Presenter Tools so that it doesn't "take over" the second monitor. I want to play my Powerpoint presentation in my main monitor but still be able to access other applications or files in my second monitor. There isn't an obvious way to do this.

G

Guy H. Tuttle

Sorry for last message that wasn't one.

G

Guy H. Tuttle

I am having the same issue. all of the tricks I knew have been sued to no avail to play a presentation without the Presenter tools.
Please help!!!

D

Dominick Issi

Had the same problem. Arrow kept showing and didn't want it. Looked through everything here with no luck. BUT ... Went into a slide show and selected the "Hide Presenter Tools". That can be found by either selecting "Control + Clicking the left Mouse Button" or just clicking on the presenters tools when they show on the screen.

Good Luck!
Dominik

Ask a Question