Unremovable horizontal scroll bar on subform

G

gramps175

I have a form with a subform in datasheet view. The properties of the subform are set to neither scroll bar. Yet when opened, the subform has a horizontal scroll bar which allows you to view about 9.5 more generic blank columns.

The width of the subform is sufficient to view all columns of data without scrolling. Also, there is room below the datasheet for growth without a vertical scroll bar. It shows the 'New record' row and then is blank.

When opened alone, the subform does not have the scroll bar. But when opened in the Main form, the scroll bar appears. How can I control the width size for this subform when opened in the main form?

P

plx

I have a form with a subform in datasheet view. The properties of the subform are set to neither scroll bar. Yet when opened, the subform has a horizontal scroll bar which allows you to view about 9.5 more generic blank columns.

The width of the subform is sufficient to view all columns of data without scrolling. Also, there is room below the datasheet for growth without a vertical scroll bar. It shows the 'New record' row and then is blank.

When opened alone, the subform does not have the scroll bar. But when opened in the Main form, the scroll bar appears. How can I control the width size for this subform when opened in the main form?

Normaly you can set the Scroll to None?
Could you post an example?

Ask a Question