User form to word

Reaction score
Hi
I Would like have a user-form poping up, when I start a new document from a template.
I Don't know anything about VB.
See Picture...

Office 2016 -

Formular.JPG

Attachments

• Formular.JPG
    Formular.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 171

macropod

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Your image suggests you already have a document containing the userform. Why not just add the code to open that when the document opens?

Reaction score
I have got the document from a person on youtube, I have changed the form, but I don't have clue about the code.
And I would like to get the into fields, so I can use it in my document vault. WMF data.

macropod

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Without access to the actual document and userform, you're asking someone to do a lot of unnecessary work recreating what you already have. Can you attach the document to a post?
Moreover, it's not apparent what you mean by 'I would like to get the into fields' or 'WMF data'.

Reaction score
I have seen a couple of toturials, where the data from the userform goes into bookmarks. I would like it to go into at field instead, so i can see the data in the document infomation.
I got a template I have made, and i got a document with the userform attached.

Am I more clear?

Ask a Question