Using a duel monitor

A

Ak990

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: imap I am a new mac user. I'm using my MacBook Pro at work and hoping to use my larger Dell monitor as the primary screen (i.e. so that the menu bar is viewed at the bottom of the dell screen rather than my macbook). I am able to use both screens at the moment, but i am NOT able to use the Dell screen at the primary. How can i do this?

M

makersforme

I am a new mac user. I'm using my MacBook Pro at work and hoping to use my larger Dell monitor as the primary screen (i.e. so that the menu bar is viewed at the bottom of the dell screen rather than my macbook). I am able to use both screens at the moment, but i am NOT able to use the Dell screen at the primary. How can i do this?

Open System Preferences, choose displays, click arrangement on one of the windows. Look at the Blue screens that are presented. Drag the white menu bar to the screen you want as your primary. Good to go.

Ask a Question