VBA Macro to create 2003 style menus in 2007 and above

Reaction score
I have been using Word 2003 for far too long and though I think I am pretty well accustomed to the 2007 and above ribbon interface, I have been looking for a code module that would create the old style menus on my own document's interface, as sometimes you just do not know where to look for the old style actions in the new ribbon interface(s).

Kindly share the code if you are aware of the same, by way of an appropriate link or source code, if you do not mind sharing your code with another avid programmer.

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:

macropod

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
When Word 2007 was first released, numerous toolbar addins were developed for those who wanted to persist with the old toolbars. A web search should still turn up of few of them at least. That said, trying to revert to a toolbar system that's been superseded for over a decade now is hardly going to advance your skills. MS also produced some doco explaining where Word 2003 toolbar items appear on the Word 2007 Ribbon.

Ask a Question