Vendor Time Cost Tracking Database

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am creating a database for tracking vendor time during big projects here. I would like to create a database where i can have multiple sheets with information linking to one form where i enter timesheets. I want the timesheets that i enter to populate in a report organized by major component then the work order. The vendors have multliple rates for the trades that they provide and it causes me to have the vendor showing up multiple times. I would like when i select the company, the trades available for them populates, then the shift and that it will populate the rates available. (i know it sounds complicated but i know it can be done :) i am thinking positive).

My problem is getting all that together so that i can have a cost tracking database for vendors. I cant upload my database but i can email it. Please help as this is part of my goals for the year. I need to create this before november.

I have access 2007..

Thank you.

Ask a Question