viewing options for downloaded professor's ppt's slides for class

T

topher92c

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

when i open my professor's powerpoint's to print off for class it opens immediately in slide show. this leaves me with no option to go to preview and change the slide numbers to be printed.

this use to open in normal view with the slides listed on the side and the toolbar accessible on the top and i would select preview, grayscale, and number of slides, but now it just opens in full screen in slide show. i have tried to to go into the preferences in powerpoint and changing viewing options but none of this seems to work. i assume it is a setting somewhere since it was opening fine until a couple weeks ago

S

Steve Rindsberg

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

when i open my professor's powerpoint's to print off for class it opens immediately in slide show. this leaves me with no option to go to preview and change the slide numbers to be printed.

this use to open in normal view with the slides listed on the side and the toolbar accessible on the top and i would select preview, grayscale, and number of slides, but now it just opens in full screen in slide show. i have tried to to go into the preferences in powerpoint and changing viewing options but none of this seems to work. i assume it is a setting somewhere since it was opening fine until a couple weeks ago

Don't doubleclick the file to open it.

Start PowerPoint first, then use the normal file opening commands to open the file.

================================================
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
PPTools: www.pptools.com

C

cmc

Steve Rindsberg said:
Don't doubleclick the file to open it.

Start PowerPoint first, then use the normal file opening commands to open the file.

Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
PPTools: www.pptools.com

Ask a Question