Webbot navigation bar ???

S

SageMorales

I have a template that I bought and it has some code about a webbot to call a navigation bar. I would like to know how to change that and learn more baout it

<!--webbot bot="Navigation" s-orientation="horizontal" s-rendering="html" s-bar="Bars" s-btn-nml="&lt;A HREF=&quot;#URL#&quot; TARGET=&quot;#TARGET#&quot; STYLE=&quot;{text-decoration: none;}&quot;&gt;#LABEL#&lt;/A&gt;" s-btn-sel="#LABEL#" s-btn-sep="&amp;nbsp;|&amp;nbsp;" s-type="top" b-include-home="FALSE" b-include-up="FALSE" --></td

Sage Morales

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Navigation bars use the Navigation View and are changed by right clicking in Normal/Design View and selecting Nav bar properties

| I have a template that I bought and it has some code about a webbot to call a navigation bar. I would like to know how to change
that and learn more baout it.
|
| <!--webbot bot="Navigation" s-orientation="horizontal" s-rendering="html" s-bar="Bars" s-btn-nml="&lt;A HREF=&quot;#URL#&quot;
TARGET=&quot;#TARGET#&quot; STYLE=&quot;{text-decoration: none;}&quot;&gt;#LABEL#&lt;/A&gt;" s-btn-sel="#LABEL#"
s-btn-sep="&amp;nbsp;|&amp;nbsp;" s-type="top" b-include-home="FALSE" b-include-up="FALSE" --></td>
|
| Sage Morales

Ask a Question