Where from to get Office 2007 Beta 2 (Just Beta 2, not Tech. Refre

D

Deepak

Everywhere I read that to install "Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh", you
first need to install "Office 2007 Beta 2", but I do not see any link for
downloading "Office 2007 Beta 2". All links are for "Beta 2 Technical
Refresh" only. Can anybody help me in this?

Thanks

M

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

When on this page http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/beta/getthebeta.mspx?showIntro=n use the Get the Beta Now button, sign in with your Passport, select your country and wait for the email from Microsoft with the download instructions and product key(s).

By the way, get all of the programs that you want right now as this beta is closing at the end of October. The beta expires January 31, 2007 and the Beta2 Technical Refresh March 31, 2007. At that time, you will either need to purchase the retail version of your choice or uninstall the beta. All programs will become essentially viewers after those dates.

--

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All
unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
reading.

After furious head scratching, Deepak asked:

| Everywhere I read that to install "Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical
| Refresh", you first need to install "Office 2007 Beta 2", but I do
| not see any link for downloading "Office 2007 Beta 2". All links are
| for "Beta 2 Technical Refresh" only. Can anybody help me in this?
|
| Thanks

M

When on this page http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/beta/getthebeta.mspx?showIntro=n use the Get the Beta Now button, sign in with your Passport, select your country and wait for the email from Microsoft with the download instructions and product key(s).

By the way, get all of the programs that you want right now as this beta is closing at the end of October. The beta expires January 31, 2007 and the Beta2 Technical Refresh March 31, 2007. At that time, you will either need to purchase the retail version of your choice or uninstall the beta. All programs will become essentially viewers after those dates.

--

reading.

|
| Thanks

M

--

reading.

|
| Thanks

M

--

reading.

|
| Thanks

M

--

reading.

|
| Thanks

Ask a Question