Word crashes when I try to print.

M

marym95451

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Power PC

I can print 1 document. Then if I don't quit Word completely, when I try to print a 2nd document, Word will "quit unexpectedly." I have 2 printers, an HP and a Brother, and this happens with both printers. I have installed the latest drivers from Apple. I have repaired permissions. What else can I do?

R

rjpennington

I have a similar situation, except that Word sometimes crashes when I print the first document. I have experienced frequent "unexpected quits" with both Office 2004 and 2008. Very annoying, especially given the inadequate document recovery method.

M

marym95451

I have a similar situation, except that Word sometimes crashes when I print the first document. I have experienced frequent "unexpected quits" with both Office 2004 and 2008. Very annoying, especially given the inadequate document recovery method.

Hello rjpennington,
I have Office 2004. After I posted my message, I downloaded the 2 latest updates, and since then, my printing problem has stopped. I actually have some hope that the problem has been solved--after living with it for many months!

Ask a Question