Word for iOS

Reaction score
Hello folks. New to forum so be gentle. Hopefully someone has some info on this matter. I have Word 365 on a iPad Air and Word Mobile on a iPad Mini 5. I am more used to Office apps on PC so I am learning more about iOS ecosystem as I go. I rarely use cloud services and save documents locally on my PC. I have not found a way to assign a default save location on iOS devices other than autosave to Onedrive or another cloud service. Assigning a local default save location is so simple in the settings on my pc, and I would think that this should be the case with Office apps for iOS. So far I have had to copy to a folder created in the Files app which can be confusing. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hello this i bsnmate again on the same issue. I really need some help trying to figure out what can and can’t be done with local file saving in Word for iOS. Would anyone who uses the Office apps on an iOS device and has figured out how to save documents to local folders without depending on Onedrive please render me some assistance. It would be greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question