Word keeps Times New Roman as default

W

Wordgambler

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello,
I have tried to change default to Verdana but unsuccessfully. Word keeps typing new words in Times New Roman. The same applies with editing of documents where the paragraph was written in other font/style and my insertions appear in Times New Roman. It used not to be in this way (MSWord for Windows), where insertions where always in the style what paragraph used.
Please help.

W

Wordgambler

Thanks for you reply. I have tried to change font by selecting paragraph and then changing font and size in Formatting palette and in formatting toolbar. It used to work this way in PC-s. Also, I have tried to change default font for the document in normal.dotm. Also, i have tried to redefine styles in Formatting palette/styles.
Now I am in situation where I have to use Mac Pages but when others are working in Word with the same document its even more frustrating to change between programs. Therefore it would be good to get Word operational.

Ask a Question