You have entered an incorrect user name/password combination. (5002)

L

LD

From MS Project 2003 Web Access, I receive the messag
You have entered an incorrect user name/password combination. (5002
When I try to log in

In the Application log an Event ID 5 message is generated-
Error: The Template Persistant Cache initialization failed for Application Pool 'MSPS2003AppPool' because of th
following error: Could not create a Disk cach sub-directory for the Application Pool

In the System log an Event ID 1002 message is generated-
Acess denied attempting to launch a DCOM server. The server is {0C0A3666-30CD-11D0-8F20-0085F2CD064
The user is NETWORK SERVICE/NT AUTHORITY, SID=S-1-5-2

Project Server is configured as described in the 'Small-Scale Deployment Map' pg 15, Installation Guide
Both servers also function as Active Directory domain controlers (with most of the PHYSMOs moved to a 3rd domain controller). All the components installed cleanly

The error messages are generated by the server hosting IIS, Project Server 2003, and Windows SharePoint Services
I have no idea what login ID the Web Access page is looking for. Since I can't log in, I can't create any user accounts. I've looked in the database tables and tried several of the IDS listed there. I do know what password to use.

Its pretty ridiculous when you spend the better part of a day installing an application, and then can't log into it

Ask a Question