custom field does not properly show in PWA

J

Jeff S

To start, I am a Project Server novice, so please bear with me. I want an indicator on My Tasks page that will show if the task is on time, late or really late (green, yellow or red). I created a custom field in Project (Task - Duration), with a formula name JeffStatus=[Finish Variance] and set the Graphical Indicators. The field was added to Enterprise. The field is available and flags correctly for projects within Project. The field also appears correctly, with Graphical Indicator data, in PWA | Custom Fields and Lookup Tables | Edit Custom Field: name. On My Tasks, however, the indictor does not appear. What does appear is the column, labeled as the original field (Duration1), and the name, JeffStatus, at the project level within the column.

What am I missing?
Thank you. Jeff

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
Is SVG Cool?
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6bb8bd7d-25a1-4f33-8d5e-7120406f3385/is-svg-cool.aspx

R

Rob Schneider

Since this about Project Server, you'll get better help from the
newsgroup dedicated to Project Server: microsoft.public.project.server.
Best to repost there.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

Ask a Question