How to paste this down?

Reaction score
I have a document created by word 365 from a pdf.
I can write on the pages and write into the automatically size adjusting tables on the pages.
It has been working fine but there's one page doesn't work.
If I try to write on it I get a border springs up with circles at the corner - obviously some kind of 'adjusting' thing prior to pasting down.
But I can't get it to paste down.
I've tried 'paste text only' and so on and they don't help.
Looks to me like it is an image and I'm not confident that it can ever be pasted down as text and table.
But if it can that's what I want.
And presumably that's what Word successfully did with all the other pages in the document.
I might have to recreate the whole page by hand I guess - can't even cut and paste because can't copy anything except this thing..

Any help/advice?

Screenshot (1062).png
Screenshot (1062).png

macropod

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
You problem content appears to be contained in a textbox. You can copy the content from the textbox, delete the textbox, then paste the content into the document body.

Reaction score
That's all over now. I wrote it out myself and created a table etc. Duplicated the thing.

As I remember copying and pasting was something I tried but it didn't work. I couldn't copy only the text because that box etc. would spring up. And copying the whole thing and trying paste text only didn't work it just duplicated the whole problem.

macropod

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
As I remember copying and pasting was something I tried but it didn't work. I couldn't copy only the text because that box etc. would spring up. And copying the whole thing and trying paste text only didn't work it just duplicated the whole problem.
Most likely because you ended up copying the textbox as well, not just the contents.

Ask a Question