Hyperlinks Not Showing Used

J

jonb

I am using a Jeopardy game and the hyperlinks take two visits to their target slide in order to change color. So for example, I click a point value and go to the question and then return to the main slide. The link is still blue, if I click it a second time and then return to the main slide its purple. This happens on other peoples presentations as well as ones I have tested from scratch. Please help!!

thanks,

Jon

A

Arthur Wilson

Hi,

I'm making a powerpoint game for the students in my class.
The links are black and followed ones turn red.
But when i restart the programm, all the links stay the same as before i closed it; some black and some red.

I saw your question about this on the net and was wondering if you had an answer, because I can't seem to find ANYTHING about this.

Could you pls help me with this?

Regards,

Arthur Wilson
Amsterdam, Holland.

jon wrote:

11-Oct-09

I am using a Jeopardy game and the hyperlinks take two visits to their target slide in order to change color. So for example, I click a point value and go to the question and then return to the main slide. The link is still blue, if I click it a second time and then return to the main slide its purple. This happens on other peoples presentations as well as ones I have tested from scratch. Please help!!

thanks,

Jon

Previous Posts In This Thread:

thanks,

Jon

Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
WPF Circular Progress Indicator
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-cc047643fd42/wpf-circular-progress-ind.aspx

J

Jim Gordon Mac MVP

Arthur said:
Hi,

I'm making a powerpoint game for the students in my class.
The links are black and followed ones turn red.
But when i restart the programm, all the links stay the same as before i closed it; some black and some red.

I saw your question about this on the net and was wondering if you had an answer, because I can't seem to find ANYTHING about this.

Could you pls help me with this?

Regards,

Arthur Wilson
Amsterdam, Holland.

jon wrote:

11-Oct-09

thanks,

Jon

Previous Posts In This Thread:

thanks,

Jon

Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
WPF Circular Progress Indicator
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-cc047643fd42/wpf-circular-progress-ind.aspx

Hi,

The colors of hyperlinks follow the colors chosen using Format > Them
Colors dialog.

You can apply these colors individually to slides or entire
presentations. You can also create themes using View > Master > Slide
Master where you can apply theme colors to master slides and slide
layouts. You can save your color selections as themes, and you can apply
themes to your presentations as well as open new presentations based on
themes.

There is a good explanation of all this in PowerPoint help, as well as
in the Dummies all-in- book.

-Jim

C

CyberTaz

What do you mean by "restart the programm"?

As long as the PPT file is open the hyperlinks will not refresh, so if
you're simply running the slide show repeatedly that would explain what's
happening. Close the file then re-open it & you should find that the
hyperlinks visited during the previous session will be refreshed.

For future reference, it is always a good idea to specify your version &
update level of Office. Some things change based on those factors. It's also
best to post a new message rather than replying to another post - especially
one which has been inactive for 6 months. And in this case the original
poster's issue was exactly the opposite of yours. It's to your benefit to
not have multiple users getting tangled up in one another's underwear :)

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

Ask a Question