Is there is a sample on earth about xslt import in InfoPath?

G

G. Tarazi

Hi

The same old problem, I have form with 30+ views (and according to the design team this morning they are going to be 60+ or more), each view represents a section, and there are 10+ main views that are combining sections from the 30+ sub views.

In other words, view 1 can be combined of view 15-20.

We wrote a C# application that is opening the views, coping code from the inside the sub views to the main views, etc.

But that is still not that easy, and we still have bugs. And now InfoPath is complaining and crashing, instead of showing you the error (but that is another problem)

Is there is a possibility to use the xslt import, or include, for building a view from the other views in InfoPath?

Is there a sample on earth that simply have 3 views, 1 main view using xslt import to combine the other 2 views?

And before I start wasting my time tying to write one, is it possible technologically, or InfoPath will ignore it?

Thank you

Ask a Question