My Day and Exchange 2007

T

theblarney

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

Hi,

It seems that My Day and Exchange Calendar are not connected. In the My Day preferences I have a check against the exchange and calendar on my mac ticked and the one on my Mac works fine, just not the exchange one.

Any ideas would be great

Thanks

Gavin

B

Barry Wainwright

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

Hi,

It seems that My Day and Exchange Calendar are not connected. In the My Day preferences I have a check against the exchange and calendar on my mac ticked and the one on my Mac works fine, just not the exchange one.

Any ideas would be great

Thanks

Gavin

is the exchange account your primary (default) account?

I don't think it should _have_ to be, but just check to see if making it
so, then quitting/restarting entourage & myday help. You can always
revert back.

T

theblarney

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the reply.

I do what you suggested and it seemed to work straight away. I do have one more question if possible.

Im the only Mac user in my office and all my other colleagues use Office 2007 and they would like to share calendars.

They have sent their requests in but I cannot seem to be able to accept them unless I log into a machine with my domain account using Office 2007.

Thanks

Gavin

B

Barry Wainwright

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the reply.

I do what you suggested and it seemed to work straight away. I do have one more question if possible.
great. glad that helped.
Im the only Mac user in my office and all my other colleagues use Office 2007 and they would like to share calendars.

They have sent their requests in but I cannot seem to be able to accept them unless I log into a machine with my domain account using Office 2007.

I think this is a feature not yet implemented in Entourage. You can open
another user's calendar (if you have permissions), by going to 'Open
other users folder...' under the file menu. You can then select
'calendar' as the type to open in the selection menu of the dialog that
comes up.

Please send feedback to Microsoft on this. Use the 'Send Feedback' item
under the 'Help' menu in any Office application. The more people that
request such a feature the more likely it is to be implemented.

Ask a Question