Navigation between forms in set

H

hlspring

I'm quite new to infopath, and I'm creating a set of forms.
I'd like to have the users able to navigate between the different forms. They have to be able to navigate between the forms in any order, not path specific. I guess this would be similar to navigation on a web page, or like the different pages within an excel workbook. Is it possible to do this in infopath, and how do I go about linking the pages?

Thanks

H

hlspring

I guess I was thinking of the forms I need with the idea that they were seperate and unique forms. I was planning to put together a collection of forms that are unique but connected or linked together, similar to a website (which is what I normally develop).
If I were to develop a single form with views that switch, can I turn on and off distinct areas of the form as the user is going through?
Typically, the user will be navigating straight through the forms and fields, but I need the ability for them to switch to a different area and re-enter or change information as they proceed.
Currently, the way this is developed is a Word document with the forms on different pages. The user can utilize the table of contents or just page forward and backward through the pages. Each page is a seperate section, but is part of one large document.
Thoughts?

Thanks

Ask a Question