Network Diagram Won't print correct colors

Reaction score
My boxes are white and black however when I go to print they print red and blue anyone know how to change this? or why this is happening? If I change the colors to like green or pretty much any other color than default or white the printed boxes just all go black. Making the boxes all white just makes them print default.

Reaction score
My boxes are white and black however when I go to print they print red and blue anyone know how to change this? or why this is happening? If I change the colors to like green or pretty much any other color than default or white the printed boxes just all go black. Making the boxes all white just makes them print default.

I am struggling with this same problem, and it appears to be a flaw in the software. You can work around it by setting the border color of the box to be the same as the background color that you select.

There is one other little thing: when you select multiple boxes to modify (color format) you will be presented with an additional dropdown fill style, which will be solid, then clear, then solid again, and then all the dotted fill styles. If you select the SECOND solid choice, it will probably do what you are expecting it to do.

Note that this option is not available when selecting a single box to modify, and might actually be the proximate cause of the software defect in Project.

Hope this helps,
Dave

Ask a Question