Please help me choose a product for the task

Reaction score
My question: I need to understand which Microsoft product can be used to accomplish my task.

User: a travel company specializes in serving customers who prefer customized travel programs.

I need a tool in which travel managers will create travel programs and send them to clients. Managers know how to work in Microsoft Word, copypaste from the Internet. But they don't know how to work with CMS and html, image processing.

Travel program consists of personal data of the tourist, the itinerary, flight program, description of the hotel, place of stay, tours, etc.). Now this is done in Word.

We need to organize authorized access for the client, so that only he or she, or someone he allows, can see the information intended for him or her.

It would be nice to be able to plug content from ready-made descriptions, such as hotel description, resort description, into the travel program.

Reaction score
My question: I need to understand which Microsoft product can be used to accomplish my task.

User: a travel company specializes in serving customers who prefer customized travel programs.

I need a tool in which travel managers will create travel programs and send them to clients. Managers know how to work in Microsoft Word, copypaste from the Internet. But they don't know how to work with CMS and html, image processing.

Travel program consists of personal data of the tourist, the itinerary, flight program, description of the hotel, place of stay, tours, etc.). Now this is done in Word.

We need to organize authorized access for the client, so that only he or she, or someone he allows, can see the information intended for him or her.

It would be nice to be able to plug content from ready-made descriptions, such as hotel description, resort description, into the travel program.
I think you need Power Point for your tasks. You can create beautiful presentations with pictures, itineraries, flight program, descriptions, and pictures of the hotel. I think a beautiful presentation will increase your sales and satisfy the tourists :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I'll see what I can do in Power Point. I didn't really like it before. Maybe the new version of it will appeal to me.

Maybe there are other ideas?

Ask a Question