Plotting Stacked Column chart Row wise

V

Vikram Chudasama

Hi there,

I could find a way to plot stacked column chart row wise in excel, the following line will do it very well :

ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Sheet1").Range("E8"), PlotBy:= xlRows

But the problem here is, I am using OWC thru C# in windows application and I am binding the chart with series and not with Excel data.

Is there any equivalent sentence to above stated for VB macro, so that I can plot stacked column chart row wise.

thanks

A

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Yup, there is - I can't exactly remember what the name is. Have a look at the model for the correct property. I vaguely remember it being called something like RowBy

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
------------------------------------------------------
Shameless author plug
Excel Services for .NET is coming...
https://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/10933.aspx
OWC Black Book www.lulu.com/owc
Professional VSTO 2005 - Wrox/Wiley

Hi there,

I could find a way to plot stacked column chart row wise in excel, the following line will do it very well :

ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Sheet1").Range("E8"), PlotBy:= xlRows

But the problem here is, I am using OWC thru C# in windows application and I am binding the chart with series and not with Excel data.

Is there any equivalent sentence to above stated for VB macro, so that I can plot stacked column chart row wise.

thanks

Ask a Question