current record (ie, a new entry). I would also like to know if I can instruct
the printer to print on a label that may not be in the upper left position of
the label sheet. Without this capability, there may be no point in me
establishing the dB in Access
Thanks
HH subs

J

Joan Wild

Not out of the box, but you can accomplish this using Access.
See
http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.access.reports/msg/e98127f71c79e314?hl=enfor specifying a starting label.To print only the current label, you'd open the report using a where clause.For example, if you had a command button on your form to print a label forthe current record....If Me.Dirty then Me.Dirty = FalseDoCmd.OpenReport "Name of Label Report" , , , "CustomerID = " &Me!CustomerIDChange the CustomerID to the unique identifier of your form, and also ensurethat your report includes that field (hidden). If the unique identifier isa string then it would be..."CustomerID = " & chr(34) & Me!CustomerID & chr(34)--Joan WildMicrosoft Access MVPHH subs wrote:> Before I create my subscriber database in Access 2003, I'm trying to> determine if Access will allow me to print a single label, preferably> of the current record (ie, a new entry). I would also like to know if> I can instruct the printer to print on a label that may not be in the> upper left position of the label sheet. Without this capability,> there may be no point in me establishing the dB in Access> Thanks> HH subs

Ask a Question