holdings. In Access 2000 and 2003 there were no problems. Then came Access

Now I got this error message when I try to separate the DVD's for Main (for
one report). There would be separate queries for each Branch's holdings of
DVD's.

Error Message: "The query cannot be completed. Either the size of the query
result is larger than the maximum size of a database (2GB) or there is not
enough temporary storage space on the disk to store the query result."

I am using the "Is Not Null" criteria. Is this still valid in 2007? Is
there another thing wrong here? Do I need to link the database to something?

Thank you.

Daniel

G

Gina Whipp

LibrarianIndiana,

Can you show use the SQL for the query? We don't know in what context you
are using Is Not Null.

A

asasterley

I am getting the same error message when i try to run a query : "The query cannot be completed. Either the size of the query result is larger than themaximum size of a database (2GB) or there is not enough temporary storage space on the disk to store the query result"
There are a total of four querys in the file but the forth one is the onlyquery that gives me the error message.

The code is:
SELECT qryPMsOnSchedule3.Loc, qryPMsOnSchedule3.[ORD TYPE], qryPMsOnSchedule3.SUBTYPE, qryPMsOnSchedule3.[REF NUM], qryPMsOnSchedule3.[INV DATE], qryPMsOnSchedule3.COMMENT, SDS_BMS_SERVICE_COMMENTS.SERVICE_COMMENT, qryPMsOnSchedule3.[SCHED DATE], qryPMsOnSchedule3.[LAST LABOR]
FROM qryPMsOnSchedule3 LEFT JOIN SDS_BMS_SERVICE_COMMENTS ON (qryPMsOnSchedule3.CO = SDS_BMS_SERVICE_COMMENTS.COMPANY) AND (qryPMsOnSchedule3.DIV = SDS_BMS_SERVICE_COMMENTS.DIVISION) AND (qryPMsOnSchedule3.Loc = SDS_BMS_SERVICE_COMMENTS.LOCATION) AND (qryPMsOnSchedule3.[REF NUM] = SDS_BMS_SERVICE_COMMENTS.ORDER_REFERENCE) AND (qryPMsOnSchedule3.[ORD TYPE] = SDS_BMS_SERVICE_COMMENTS.ORDER_SOURCE_TYPE) AND (qryPMsOnSchedule3.COMMENT =SDS_BMS_SERVICE_COMMENTS.COMMENT_TYPE);

Any feedback who be most helpful.

Thanks,

Ask a Question