Report Group Footer DLookUp

Reaction score
This has been resolved. I don't know what I did, but it worked!

I'm working on a report for a multi-day hiking itinerary. The report is grouped by "Day" and some days have multiple "Segments" while others have just one "Segment." On each day, just one of the "Segments" has a "Service Provider" with a category of "Accommodation" assigned. It could be the first, the second, or the last segment. My challenge is getting the "Service Provider" that is an "Accommodation" to show in the Group Footer.

I'm now approaching it with DLookUp, but for some reason that doesn't seem to be working. I created a separate query that pulls only the "Service Provider" classified as an "Accommodation" for each day.

=DLookUp("ServiceProvider";"qry6xAccommodationPerDay";"CustItineraryDate=" & [CustItineraryDate])

The above is returning an error. Any ideas? Or any suggestion for another way to go about this other than with DLookUp?

Last edited:

Ask a Question