wrong images displayed / auto generated image names

M

Matt

I have been using publisher (2007) for a while now maintaining my son's website consisting of nothing but pictures. So far it has worked great. I am recently running into a problem where when I add new images, it somehow confuses the filenames (I guess) and displays older pictures from elsewhere in the site. I don't know if the problem is b/c of the quantity of images I have or what. I am aware that the images are renamed to imagexxx.jpg when published. Is there a maximum number of images that can be loaded? On a side note, I would also like to know if there is a way to allow viewers of the website to right click an save images? I really would appreciate some effort from anyone on a solution. I have not updated the site in a couple months now as the image problem has brought me to a stop. Thanks in advance, Matt.

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
Windows Forms ListBox - 101
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...59-157b9b0b7e0b/windows-forms-listbox--1.aspx

Ask a Question