entourage sync with blackberry

P

pfindus

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Hi! Entourage works fine, the Blackberry curve works fine. When I sync the 2, address book and tasks are ok, the calendar also but the events from Entourage are copied on Blackberry 8 hours earlier.
What could I do except modifying the time of the events one by on on Blackberry?

P

Pawan Kapoor

If you have an Exchange Server... than I would recommend you to connect Entourage and BlackBerry to the server independently. You can configure Entourage as an Exchange client.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Hi! Entourage works fine, the Blackberry curve works fine. When I sync the 2, address book and tasks are ok, the calendar also but the events from Entourage are copied on Blackberry 8 hours earlier.
What could I do except modifying the time of the events one by on on Blackberry?

P

pfindus

exchange server, looks a good idea, I should try it. Perhaps you have a software to recommand?

D

Diane Ross

exchange server, looks a good idea, I should try it. Perhaps you have a
software to recommand?

You have Entourage that can be updated for free to the EWS v13x for
software. You need to get a hosted Exchange account. Do a search for
“hosted Exchangeâ€.

Ask a Question